Monday 30 January 2017

Review: Yolanda - Florrie avec Echos OP

Hello lovelies,

I am importing my (lolita) reviews from my old blog to this one. It is easier to have all my reviews in one place.
So back in 2014 I ordered a dress from Yolanda called florrie avec echos via lolita lolita paradise on facebook. No idea where they got the name or what it means but it sounds great. There was a bonnet I was super interested in but it was sold out when I made my second payment.
Here are the stock photos of the dress.




It has been two years and I am still sad about the bonnet.

Five months later in January 2015 I finally received the dress. I don't recall having problems with yoybuy or the shipping or additional taxes.
All in all I paid 122€. 103€ for the dress and 19€ for the shipping. I still think this was a good deal. The dress is one of my all time favourites.

When the dress arrived it was only wrapped in plastic. But it came with candy!

Look at that beauty!
It may have been a bit wrinkled but that was nothing a hot iron couldn't fix.

 Here is a close up of the lace and the pattern.


 One close up and one whole shot of the front. I like open front dresses very much.


 Sleeve details! I am super happy that they used silk ribbon and not that cheap ribbon.


 More close-ups from the front. It even has buttons in the pattern of the dress.


And some more print details.

I wore the dress for LBM 2016 and for my birthday party.

 I wore the dress with a metamorphose necklace.



At the Leipziger book fair (Leipziger Buchmesse) I wore the dress with a jesus diamante necklace and dreamV shoes. I made the bergere hat myself.

Satisfaction: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Full marks!

All the best,

Aurîs

No comments:

Post a Comment