Friday 18 November 2016

Review: Little Dipper rose lake jsk

Hello lovelies,

along with my Quaint Lass dress (review here) another one arrived. I ordered the rose lake jsk from Little dipper when the preorder opened in July. The price was 325 Yuan for people who preordered it and afterwards it was 355 for everyone else.
I love everything floral and I thought the dress would be soft and nice so I ordered one. There were two color options, light pink and dark pink and I decided to take dark pink.

Preview of the dress
For this ordered I used yoybuy and didn't have any difficulties at all.
But when the dress finally arrived I was a bit bummed out. The fabric was not cute and soft but made out of a thick cotton, and the colors were darker than expected.

 The ribbon at on the side was more grey than blue too.

I couldn't close the straps at the back on my doll. I myself haven't tried on the dress yet so I can't really say if it closes on my person. All the ribbons came separately from the dress and I got a hair band with a ribbon matching the dress for free. Hooray.



At least the lace was soft and not made out of cheap plastic material.







I really hope it only looks so weird on my doll and looks much better on my person, but let's see when I will get the chance to wear it for the first time.

Satisfaction: 2/5
Price: 5/5

All the best,

Aurîs



No comments:

Post a Comment