Tuesday 14 February 2017

Coordinate ideas: Larme kei + trousers

Hello lovelies,

most of the pictures from larme coordinates I see include skirts or dresses. But there are wonderful coords with trousers, or pants, depending in which country you live, too.
Most of them are long and wide at the hem in pastels or in black.

 Monaca Nishi is wearing trousers from the fallin 2016 collection. They seem to be super fluffy. Although I am not sure if this is a two-pieced or one-piece item, it at least as a trousers part.

 These are very glittery pastel pants from the brand LilLilly. You really don't want to know the price for the trousers.

 I included Liz Lisa in this list because that look strikes me to be very larme kei-ish. Again the trousers is wide at the hem and in an apricot colour.











My only example of a short pants coordinate. It's from the brand honey salon by foppish.

Which look do you like best?

Have a good week,

Aurîs

No comments:

Post a Comment